Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Symptoms

Yep, innocuous. The pain, according to the nurse, is most likely my body preparing and ligaments stretching. Stretching ligaments sounded like a good match before I'd even talked to the nurse, but it's mostly referred to as a second/third trimester issue. Now if I can stop sweating like a horse and start sleeping at night I would be pretty comfortable. It's not that I'm not tired, I happen to be exhausted, but I toss and turn all night and cannot fall asleep. Right about the time I think I could my belly will start rumbling and I have to feed the beast before I can attempt to sleep. Luckily these symptoms are more annoying than anything else. Charlie horses every time I move certainly aren't enjoyable, but I'll relish any reminder that I'm pregnant at the moment.

My worst symptom, which has nothing to do with pregnancy, is shortness of breath. I was out of breath changing my sheets this afternoon, and that's no good at all. Last night I felt like I couldn't get enough oxygen, neither taking deep breaths nor taking faster ones. So I need to call my PCM about that.

Question of the Day: Should Baby Mac continue on by that name or make up something else. That's a question for David and I, I know no one is reading this yet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment