Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Insomnia

So far I've determined that neither Tylenol PM nor Unisom will give me a full night's rest. I got about 5 hours of sleep tonight though, and that's more than the past 3 nights. I think my remaining choices are Robitussin, Benadryl, and Sudafed. I have Nyquil, but the internet says I shouldn't take that because of the Dextromethorphan. Walgreens opens in about an hour and a half, so I'll go pick some up then. It sucks that every day I go to Walgreens and spend money on medication to help me sleep that doesn't work. I don't understand why my hormones are seemingly physically preventing me from sleeping, no matter how tired I am. I lie down exhausted and yet sleep doesn't come.

And I just finished puking up yogurt into the kitchen sink. This pregnancy stuff is fun. If it doesn't kill me first I might just have a baby.

0 comments:

Post a Comment