Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 7, 2010

A Little Side Note

Checkpoint Honors Drunk Driver Victims
On February 21st, 2009 Lindsey and Adam Zimmer were murdered by a drunk driver, who slammed them into oncoming traffic. While I was not close to Lindsey, I had known her for many years as I am close with her mother, Kelly. Lindsey, I know your mother still carries you with her in her heart every day, and she always will. While I may not have known you well, I knew that you were a good person with a large, kind heart who didn't deserve to leave this world, especially in such violence. Lindsey and Adam were expecting a little boy, Riley William. It was a tragedy, plain and simple.

So please, please, please, if you must drink, drink responsibly, and DO NOT drive. Would you rather spend $28 on a cab or spend 28 years behind bars?

0 comments:

Post a Comment