Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A jumble of decisions

First, I'm trying to decide whether to keep the title of this blog (and the address) as Baby Entropy or to change it back to Big Mac Baby. I changed it when David and I were going through our rough spot and I wasn't sure whether it was going to be a Big Mac Baby. And now I'm undecided about changing it back. On the one hand, Baby Entropy is what my parents called me when I was little, but Big Mac Baby is more distinguishable as our family.

Second, I'm torn between three different crib bedding sets. I thought it was just two, Lambs and Ivy Enchanted Forest and Forest Friends by Carters. But then, in looking at accessories I found another set very similar to Forest Friends called Tree Tops. I'm inclined away from Enchanted Forest because it is a six piece set, and I don't need a diaper stacker. Tree Tops is only acceptable for a boy, in my eyes. Both the Forest Friends and Tree Tops have blankets that look suitable for when we've converted the crib to a toddler bed, whereas Enchanted Forest's seems a little on the small side. But blankets I will have in abundance, I already have three, plus the one that come with the bedding set, plus any that I make. Forest Friends and Tree Tops being so similar they will probably have interchangeable extra pieces, which makes the decision easier in some respects, but also doesn't lend itself to helping me choose one over the other. They're all so cute! I cannot choose! I'm considering purchasing two so I can see them in person and then returning one. Luckily I have quite a bit of time before I even need to start a formal registry. For the time being I'm just keeping a list for myself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment