Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Title

I have an appointment with Sharon today at 1330. I'm not scheduled for an ultrasound, I assume I'll get one next week, but I'll never turn them down if I can be fit in. I've lost more weight, which isn't going to make Sharon very happy, but there's nothing I can do about it. I'm also planning on asking her how far along I should consider myself (the other reason I want an u/s) and whether or not special circumstances can be allowed to let me video my ultrasounds.

David and I talked last night, and he said he'd like me to do the Intelligender, just for fun. In the interest of making him feel more attached to a baby he can't see, I'm willing to spend money on things like that and the private ultrasounds. He won't be able to come to my appointments, or feel the baby move, or watch the baby grow in person. I can only send him pictures and videos, and eventually we can webcam. Speaking of pictures, I need to get around to taking one of me now. I don't have a before pic yet, and already it's becoming noticeable to me. And I want a picture of me in my favorite dress and shoes before they have to retire for a little while. Actually, I'll probably pick up some leggings and continue to wear the dress as a long skirt, but it's short now, and will be even shorter when I have a belly on me. Put them with those shoes and my legs look a mile long though, it's fantastic.

I'm going to add a countdown till my second trimester after I go in today. And for the moment, I'm going to look at ultrasound pictures so I can have a better idea of when I should be going in for a video, and whether I want it to be 2D or 3D considering how early it's going to be.

0 comments:

Post a Comment