Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

A normal morning

I woke up, went to the bathroom, walked back into the bedroom, and started vomiting. My upper back has started hurting in a weird, throbbing, über-sensitive way. By weird I mean that it's difficult to describe, not that it's any different from the pain I normally experience in my upper back. I took what amounted to 1 1/2 hits of my Stadol (I'm running low) and it seems to be kicking in now. Because of the vomiting I was having esophageal pain that seems to be getting better with the Stadol too. I'm waiting for Dr. Ripp to call me back about changing my prescription, because I use a lot more than one puff a day, and the prescription needs to be written for more so that TriCare will cover it and, with luck, I could get more at one time so that I'm not calling for refills every 4 days. I'm not in as much pain, and I'm less nauseous, but it makes me sleepy. Maybe I'll try to nap before they call me back. It's a shame I have to fight to have the medicine I need though.

0 comments:

Post a Comment