Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Despair

I'm waiting for Sharon to call me back. I'm going to try to get re-admitted to the hospital. Dr. Ripp's nurse called me back, and said that he doesn't feel comfortable prescribing me more than 3 sprays per day. Unfortunately, that's not enough. So I'm going to tell her I'm still unable to eat, and I'm unable to control my pain with home medication. I don't know what the solution is, but this isn't it. I'm unable to take care of myself, I can barely get out of bed, and I'm out of options. If they're going to make me suffer for the good of the baby then I'm doing it in a hospital. Not being able to live at home poses its own problems, but for heaven's sake, I can't even wear clothes the half the time! Now I'm going to pull on some pants and try to stand them long enough to go get my prescription. The prescription that may not even be covered. Wish me luck.

0 comments:

Post a Comment