Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 7, 2010

Most Recent Appointment

Heard the heartbeat again! That was about the entirety of the appointment. I've lost even more weight. I was hoping that I would have at least have stayed even, and I was really hoping that I would gain the weight back that I lost while I was in Florida. I mean, I didn't walk, we rented a wheelchair, and I ate as much as I could. And I still lost weight. And I haven't been able to keep anything down today, and next to nothing yesterday. Everything I've tried to eat or drink has come back up. It makes me thankful for my lactated ringers, because otherwise I would get completely dehydrated.

I had to go to the ER today. They "stabilized" me, but before I even got home my back had started hurting again and I threw up as soon as I walked in the door. Grrr. I just want to feel decent all the time, like everyone else.

The appointment to determine the baby's gender will be in 4 weeks, although I may go in to that private clinic earlier than that. They say I can come in as early as 18 weeks, which is a little earlier than 4 weeks, and David and the rest of the family could watch the ultrasound with me.

It's time to go back to sleep.

0 comments:

Post a Comment