Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 12, 2010

Blah

So this new pain doctor was a bust. He agrees with Dr. Ripp and everyone else. There's nothing to be done. It's acceptable that I have to get rid of my pets, hire people to take care of my house, and rely on friends and volunteers to be able to eat, shop, or do much of anything. Well...205ish days until I can get an epidural. Then I'll have some relief. But at this point that's all I have to look forward to.

His advice: try to eliminate stress from my life. Well let me think about this, what stresses me out the most? Hmmm...let's think really hard...could it be PAIN? The disappointment is becoming overwhelming. I don't have any more tears to cry. Now I just get a burning in my throat, it doesn't make it to my eyes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment