Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Wowzers!

Less than a week until my seventh month and my third trimester! He moves all the time now, sometimes at inconvenient times. :-) I wish David was here to feel it. I'm hoping that my dad will catch it next. So far only Mom and Rachael have been able to feel him. And he's big enough now that I feel like I can't really empty my bladder. I just expect to feel less full after I'm done and there's a baby there so I always feel full now! I've really started showing now. My complaint of a week or two ago is almost irrelevant. I still don't look huge, but you would have to try really hard to miss my belly. He's also breech again. Figures. Still plenty of time to flip around, this is the time for acrobatics, after all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment