Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 17, 2010

Co-Sleeping

I'm thinking about starting to sleep with Hunter. In reality the majority of the world sleeps with their infants, and it was extremely common before "modern time" too. Babies having their own beds and bedrooms is an extremely recent development. People talk about the risks of co-sleeping, but there are also a lot of benefits, not just for breastfeeding, but also for breathing and how in-sync mother and baby are. Hunter just seems to sleep better when he's being held. I've done a lot of reading and research about it, and it goes both ways. We'll see how to goes, I'm going to start tonight.

1 comments:

Shannon said...

Kaleb sleeps in bed with me. He takes really good naps on his own but at night for some reason he hates it so its the only way I can get any sleep lol.

Post a Comment